2010年4月25日 星期日

KNS~!!!
jus now 妈妈挤我的pimple~
挤到我的脸麻痹~
bcoz of borow the pc from her~
haiz~
so pity, my face~
then when i sign in 2 MSN~
then his status is Away~
then i noe tat he is sleepin~
so dissapointed~
n so angry~
haiz~
2morow need 2 do the 酵素~
didnt bought the fruit yet~
haha~
i tink many ppl will not bring wan~
haiz~
later dun no can use pc until wat time~
my mum said the lastest is 10.30pm~
haiz~
c i can 拖多久~
haha~
learnt from my brother~
haha~
next month,
he is going 2 university liao~
haha~
soooooooooo hapi~
but after he left ,
dun no who can chat wif me~
haiz~
no1 play wif me~
n i tink tat time will be very very BOring~!!!
haiz~
jus now my parents tall about our future~
then asked me wat is my ambition~
n asked me where u wan 2 go 4 university~
oversea o stay here?
very confused~!!!
haiz~
tat time i think about him~
after 17,
if we still haven break up,
then it is a good time 4 us 2 date everyday,
stick 2gether everyday,
meet each other everyday~
but if i go oversea,
then we need 2 use msn 2 chat,
cant meet each other,
n sooo 麻烦~
haiz~
dun no where is my future,
wat is my future?
wat is my ambition?
haiz~
psychology o hotel management o dental o medicine o wat?
haiz~
very confused a~!!!!
haiz~
very tired~
no mood 2 do everything~
i jus wan 2 sleep~
but i wan 2 wait him until 10.30pm~
haiz~
dun no wat time he slept n wat time he will woke up~
haiz~

0 评论:

張貼留言