2010年4月24日 星期六

i tink it is the first time so early wake up n rite blog~
haha~
bcoz dun no later got time o chance 2 rite o not~
i think later my mm will get back the computer from me,
n dun say:i will not let u touch my pc again~
but every time she say like tis,
next time i oso can use the pc~
haha~
later i think i will go back 2 KT~
haiz~
BOring~!!!!
later,
dun no hu cn chat wif me~
later oso got hwrk 2 do~
haiz~
2morow need 2 back 2 skul again~
haiz~
so sienz~
dun no can get my result 4 all the subject o not~
haiz~
i wan 2 go out wif my frenz n D~
but my mum sure dun let go out wan~
haiz~
so sienz~
after exam ,
oso cant relax~
tat time were them encourage me 2 read the novel,
then now ,
when i readin the book,
then scold me~
haiz~
haiz~
BOring~!!!!!!!!
miss my frenz very very much~
miss D vry much 2~

0 评论:

張貼留言