2010年4月23日 星期五

haiz~
computer jus format~
everything must download again~
Boring~!!!
facebook oso cant login~
only can login 2 my blogger~
haiz~
haiz~
haiz~
all must install again~
haiz~
later ,
i think my mum will scold me~
bcoz of i install many in her computer,
but i really need them~
haiz~
2day,
very hapi when i noe my sejarah's marks~
76%
WoHooOooo~
i thought i will fail~
but very sad is my chinese,
77%only~
haiz~
yesterday,
i told my mum about my maths marks,
then she said:"90%only"
tat time i felt very sad n angry~
90 only~
haiz~
hate the science teacher la~
he lied~
he said"done very well in my exam"
then the marks is 84 only,
i thought can get 90 something~
then it's only 84~
WAlao~
2day,
chinese teacher told us wat is the meaning of the"WALAO"
then we laugh until cant stop,
then when we PE we keep saying"WALAO"~
haha~

0 评论:

張貼留言