2010年3月31日 星期三

haiz~
2morow is april's fool~
is vivian bdae 2~
明天,
我要好好地整下身边的人~
hahaa~
very fun ~
很期待明天的到来~
hahaaa~
2day no hw 2 do~
but very boring lo~
dun no wat 2 do~
haiz~
dun no y every must haiz~
haiz~
haiz~
n haiz~
2day weather is not hot~
but 我还是头昏~
feel very uncomfortable~
haiz~
later go n sleep~
haiz~
2morow got many frenz help vivian 2 celebrate~
dun no my bdae got frenz celebrate wif me o not~
haiz~
once hear,tink,rite n c the word "frenz",
i'll very sad~
very very sad~
who noe how i feel~
haiz~
dun no who can understand my status~
dun no who noe my feeling~
nowadays,
i wan sit wif rachel when recess time,
but no seat oredi~
haiz~
den only me , caree n samatha~
but dun no caree wan 2 sit wif jia chyi o not~
i felt very sorry 2 caree~
force her 2 sit wif me~
haiz~
sorry,
caree~
bcoz i afraid of lonely,
so i forced u 2 sat wif me 2day~
pls dun blame me,ok?
sorry~
haiz~

0 评论:

張貼留言