2010年5月4日 星期二

haiz~
my results~
lousy~!!!
haiz~
dun no how 2 jiao dai~
BM:69
KH:63
BC:77
BI:71
MATHS:90
SCIENCE:84
GEOGRAPHY:80
HISTORY:76
haiz~3A5B~
so lan!!!
averange mark:76.25
haiz~
haiz~
........................................................................
2day,
not ting fun,
later got electone class,
lazy 2 go but need 2 go,
very tired ~!!!
i wan 2 sleep,
but no time 2 sleep,
haiz~
dun no wat is he doin,
haiz~
i wan 2 go out,
but they all cannot,
May,
saturday got ECA,
then,
wesak day,
hsiao min cant go,
then JUNE ,
my birthday is 11,
then hsiao min cant go,
then 12 they wan go out,
then i'm not invited,
14 i wan go out wif hsiao min,
but my frenz except hsiao min cant go,
haiz~
dun no my birthday who will celebrate wif me,
my family o frenz o alone?
dun no,
but i hope tat i can celebrate wif my frenz n D~
haiz~
烦!
haiz~
haiz~
haiz~
dun celebrate la~!!!
>.<"'

0 评论:

張貼留言